To benefit from Geneva Graduate Institute Library services (loan, reservation, etc.), you have to be registered in the SLSP network. Save time and register now!
How to register?
1) Go to swisscovery Registration https://registration.slsp.ch/?iz=iheid and click on “Start Registration”:
2) A SWITCH edu-ID account is required to complete the registration.
- If you already have a SWITCH edu-ID account, make sure that your account is linked to the Geneva Graduate Institute. Log in to your Switch edu-ID account, by clicking on the “Access service” button:
- Verify that the Geneva Graduate Institute is referenced as “Organisational Identity” in the “Linked Identities” section. Otherwise, click on “Add organisational identity”. Then log in to SLSP Registration and jump to point 6.
- If you do not have a SWITCH edu-ID account, click on “Create account”:
3) As a Geneva Graduate Institute member, you already have an AAI account.
To create your SWITCH edu-ID account manually, please choose “Institut de hautes études internationales et du développement” as your organisation in the drop-down menu of the “Create with AAI” section:
4) Log in with your Geneva Graduate Institute IT account credentials in the SWITCHaai Login window:
5) Once the AAI connection is completed, you will be redirected to the SWITCH edu-ID account creation form. The form is pre-filled with some of your personal information, and you just need to complete it. Your student/reader’s card number is filled in automatically during the registration. It is not necessary to enter it in the barcode field:
6) You will be redirected to the SLSP registration page in order to finalise the authentication. The information is imported and you just need to accept the conditions:
Good job, your registration is now complete!
Now, you can connect to swisscovery with your SWITCH-edu-ID and benefit from all of the Library’s services.
If you need help or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Based on the FAQ created by EPFL and adapted for the Geneva Graduate Institute.